The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Customer Assistance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allissa
Pirate
Pirate
Allissa

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Customer Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Customer Assistance   Customer Assistance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:57 pm

I am very pleased indeed. This morning as some of you know I have trouble with my computer making me disconnect. I was hunting a pack of 3 lvl 41s solo and for some odd reason all the sudden I was kicked all the way out to the login server. By the time i returned I made it just in time to watch my Stral MC sink. I was upset but I do know this is a new game and things happen. I was told to file a bug report which I did and sent in the logs and so on. I was already sent an email today with a response that they was looking into the matter and my logs showed that I was indeed running with the requireed system requirements right onpar. Tonight before bed I logged on to check my email to have recieved yet another email from support staff. There records showed I had indeed lost the items as i described and when I am ready to collect to notify them what town im in for a GM to come meet me and replace my items!!! I am so pleased, i was not expecting that, if nothing else I sent the report with hopes it would help better the game but them knowing what was wrong, so they could fix it! I have now regained faith, and would like to encourage everyone that when you have these errors to send them in. They do read them and it does make a diffrence to make our gaming more pleasant!!

*Does the happy jig before bed!!!* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Customer Assistance   Customer Assistance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 4:28 am

All hail the GM's and FLS for their true support! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allissa
Pirate
Pirate
Allissa

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Customer Assistance   Customer Assistance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:42 am

That was so cool!!!! I got on this morning before my appointment and told the service ppl I was on and in whitby within 30 minutes i recieved a tell from a lvl 50 frog named GM Recover, Replaced my dura on my ship gave back a complete set of my out fitting and can ye believe gave me back my lost loot too!!! I was not expecting that. All this done within 24 hours of loosing it because of that bug that kicks me. I told her that I have encouraged others to reports bugs as they happen as well and she agreed that this is the only way that they can fix the game is if they know what is exactly happening, I have to admit I am extremly pleased and it was very cool to watch all the items magically appear in my ships hold!! lol
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Customer Assistance   Customer Assistance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:40 am

I hate magic, but i am pleased that ye got your "goods" back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customer Assistance   Customer Assistance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Customer Assistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: General Discussion :: General Discussions-
Jump to: