The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Osprey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-08

*bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome Empty
PostSubject: *bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome   *bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Captain Alaric Osprey came sauntering into the local tavern. He was dressed in a fine white silk shirt and a pair of perfectly bloused green and black pantaloons. In a satchel strapped across his right side, he carried a copy of the protestant bible. On his left side, one could see the duel scabbards of a Florentine fencer. Upon his face a crooked grin is etched, and a finely crafted eye patch can be seen covering his right eye. He stopped in the doorway and took the opportunity to survey the folks within. Amongst the crowd was some of the assorted membership of his new found society.

“Well boys and girls, I’m glad ye liked the rum! Looks like The Brotherhood has fine taste in members!” His facial expression changed slightly, and without warning Captain Alaric Osprey flips his eye patch to his left eye. “May the good Lord have mercy upon your souls…”
Back to top Go down
Jaynus Roe
Sailor
Sailor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: *bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome   *bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:30 am

We be sinkin' more frenchies later, cap'n Osprey!! I certainly enjoyed sialin' with ye last evenin', Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: *bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome   *bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:56 am

Didn't i save ye two? *Wanders 'o somewhat drunk*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome   *bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*bows with a flourish* Thank you for the warm welcome
Page 1 of 1