The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Away for a bit.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osprey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Away for a bit. Empty
PostSubject: Away for a bit.   Away for a bit. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:10 pm

I will be heading off to Myrtle Beach for a work conference. I did not want folks to think that I joined the society only to disappear off into the distance.

Don't worry, while at the beach I will think of all things piratey. See you all sometime around the middle of next week.

Arg!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Away for a bit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit.   Away for a bit. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:11 am

Do not worry capn' we shall await yer return, untill you claim your rightfull place once again!
Back to top Go down
Osprey

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Away for a bit. Empty
PostSubject: argh   Away for a bit. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:01 pm

Well as of this time, I am checking my E-mail and waiting for my beloved wife to finish getting ready. We've just come in from the beach, and we are getting ready for an evening on the town. I am hammered due to me drinking about a half bottle of rum. Also, I am proud to report, that while at a beach side bar, I actually had a few women to flirt with me and ask for my number. One even pinched me arse. Its funny, but its also nice to know that "I still got it." I've been with the same woman for the last 13 years. Though I've never been unfaithful, or even wished to be so, twas reassuring to know that I still have a bit of animalistic appeal when its needed lol.

Anyway, the real reason I am writing it to make those of you who would like to be at the beach jealous as hades. Har! I am having a great time! Yo ho!

Osprey
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Away for a bit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit.   Away for a bit. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 3:42 pm

Well mate ye have earned it, i think... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away for a bit. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for a bit.   Away for a bit. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away for a bit.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: