The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Thank you Koren!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aguinara
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Aguinara

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Thank you Koren! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Koren!   Thank you Koren! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:17 am

((I must thank Koren, because he helped me fix my computer problem. Now, my computer no longer locks up and I can actually play the game! Thank you Koren. You rock! If anyone has a Realtek integrated audio card on their motherboard, and their game is locking up, then go into the control panel and then into sound settings. Turn off hardware acceleration. I did this and no I have no more lockups. (Yes all my drivers for everything were updated) Of course I am using software sound, which I am told sucks, so I will eventually buy a sound card thing. Now I will just have to bake cookies again to get a friend to com over and put it in for me. =P Anyway, I'm sure this could help alot of people out there who have the same problem, because I read that realtek makes something like 60% of the onboard audio or whatever. ))

<Raises a glass of wine in the name of Koren>

Cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Thank you Koren! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Koren!   Thank you Koren! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:52 am

I am glad it works for you, all hail Koren! Smile

Gentleman 'o Fortune!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thank you Koren!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: