The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008) Empty
PostSubject: Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008)   Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 8:30 pm

Capitans Costales, Hawk and my own humble self were invited to the Guanica Port Battle earlier on tonight. Well to say it in short, we really messed them up well, it was 24 of us against 23 British, but they had a lot more higher/better ships and SOLs than we did. We managed to repell them just by tactics and good communications over vent, pointing out targets and the like, which I loved pig

Here is us setting up in the bay near the Guanica Harbor entrance, laying in wait...
Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008) Guanica_2

And here is as we push right into the middle of the approaching Brits, splitting their line and doing chaos and mayhem...
Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008) Guanica_1
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008)   Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:14 am

I wish i could have been there! *Sigh*

Well done anyways i am very proud that The Brotherhood was once again present!
Back to top Go down

Guanica Port Battle against the British (April 11th, 2008)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: General Discussion :: General Discussions :: General PotBS-
Jump to: