The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Allissa
Pirate
Pirate
Allissa

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony   Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 12:13 am

Congradulations to Captain Jack Skellington on his first Hercules Pirate Frigate. We will be having an official ceremony for him to set sail this Tuesday evening at 6PM Pacific which is 8 Central and 9 Eastern. We would like everyone to be there for the blessing of the new ship. Unfortunately we where not the first society to set sail to one of these pride and joys but we are the second! That truly is something to be proud of!!! Congradulations again Jack!
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony   Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:31 am

Congrats from me as well. However, I won't be able to be around at that time, would be way too late for me (9 EST is 3am in the morning for me).
Back to top Go down
Red Kelly
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony   Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 am

Its the same for me, to odd a time of day, I fear.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony   Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:22 am

This coming thuesday?

I shall try to be there and i am very glad that we were able to be the second well done all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony   Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Jack's Ship Ceremony
Page 1 of 1