The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A possible return?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonin Crowe
Pirate
Pirate
Antonin Crowe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

A possible return? Empty
PostSubject: A possible return?   A possible return? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:33 am

Okay, All I'm wanting at this point is an honest report on how life is on Rackham. I believe that if anyone can do this it's you...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/revmisery
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-21

A possible return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible return?   A possible return? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:51 am

Aye, Life as far as economy goes.....very fruitfull! I have sold over 400 barrells of rum to date! And me other stuff (Books n other loot) actually sells without re-listing fer another week.

Population is high.....Ganking still happens but due to population it is much harder to get red area's. I have only seen 3-4 ports at a time in the red as opposed to the whole island of haiti before.

PvP is more exciting too. I have witnessed several skirmishes with both parties agreeing to the number of entries fer that particular battle. Though there are still the groups that will catch ye in the red if yur not looking hehe!

There have been some whom have welcomed the pilgrims from the other server's and some whom not! But as i see it things will settle once the other server's have been shut down.

So overall I think the experiance has been fer the better! the economy is working and the port battle's are much more challenging to enter aswell as fight! So IMO this move is fer the better game experiance! Please join us mate!
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

A possible return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible return?   A possible return? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:14 pm

What Davey said, there is a lot more pvp going on, but fewer red areas or port battles at the moment.

Part of that for sure is because of the general turmoil things are still in. Many people are waiting for a map win on their old server(s) before moving over, so I expect everything to be a bit in chaos and going slow until the month is over. Concerning this, the 2 main problems, in my opinion, are:

- PVP and the nations being organized again: This is going very slow and there are/were problems with people already being on Rackham and others arriving from other servers (for example Ditka, Beer, etc.). Things here still need time to get in order (I am sure other nations have the same problems with getting organized).

- Society recruitment: Is going slow as well. I hope things will be better once everything has settled down again. As I wrote above, everything usually is upside down right after a server merger, you have to give it time to settle down.
Back to top Go down
Antonin Crowe
Pirate
Pirate
Antonin Crowe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

A possible return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible return?   A possible return? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:11 am

All in all it sounds good then. How well is role play going over? I'll be trying to get an invite in game soon probably, keep an eye out for me...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/revmisery
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

A possible return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible return?   A possible return? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:13 pm

I've been doing that mate, no sight of you so far *grins* I will keep looking of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A possible return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A possible return?   A possible return? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A possible return?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: General Discussion :: General Discussions-
Jump to: