The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

./sigh thinking of the old days

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Allissa
Pirate
Pirate
Allissa

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-07

./sigh thinking of the old days Empty
PostSubject: ./sigh thinking of the old days   ./sigh thinking of the old days Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:29 am

./sigh I miss everyone and the old days and the way it used to be back on Bonny. I never see or hear from any of you anymore. I feel like I somehow lost a group of great friends that I had grown so close to and had enjoyed many long hours with. I just wanted to drop in and say hi, I hope someone reads this and everyone is doing well. ./hugs
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ./sigh thinking of the old days   ./sigh thinking of the old days Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:13 am

I'm still checking the forums here now and then, but not many others seem to post anymore. Lily and I hang out in Age of Conan mostly these days, not being bored yet and having a blast in there still pirat

As for Potbs, I believe the server mergings destroyed many people's faith and fun with everything, including my own. Things have never been the same on the new server and most people never made it over into the newly formed guild.
I still have my account active in Pirates, but I haven't been in there for a while now. My "in-game brother" and RL buddy Raul Mendez is still playing now and then he said, so you might still stumble across him in there Wink

I hope everybody else is doing well too, but I don't expect many others to post here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Allissa
Pirate
Pirate
Allissa

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: ./sigh thinking of the old days   ./sigh thinking of the old days Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:28 am

Yeah just about everyone I know is gone. I rerolled yesterday as a Brit and moved my pirate to antigua. Time to try something new and be able to participate in rvr for a change. Maybe this will keep me occupied for a few months. Tell Lily hey for me.
Back to top Go down
Red Kelly
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: ./sigh thinking of the old days   ./sigh thinking of the old days Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 am

Im playing POTBS Razz
Dont like star trek much.
I been around to most the newer MMOs, didnt like any of them. Age of Conan, Warhammer online etc.
WoW was never my thing, so Im playing POTBS.
Back to top Go down
Antonin Crowe
Pirate
Pirate
Antonin Crowe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: ./sigh thinking of the old days   ./sigh thinking of the old days Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:41 am

I have to say you all were the best bunch of people I ever mmo'ed with... I couldn't stand the forced breakup when Bonny went under so I went to Age of Conan. I'll be cancelling my account there shortly due to the fact I've played all these months solo since I don't seem to be able to meet anyone I want to play with over there. I'm giving up mmo's, so know that you will all remain the best in my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/revmisery
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: ./sigh thinking of the old days   ./sigh thinking of the old days Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:26 pm

That's how i feel as well, never played many MMO's but pirates was the greatest for me, mainly because of you all!

Age of Conan was lost to me after only a short time, met some girl in RL while playing it the age difference was too much for me so that did not work either (oh wait we were talking games here hehe)!

Seriously you people i had the best fun ever with, i really miss those days!
Back to top Go down
Red Kelly
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: ./sigh thinking of the old days   ./sigh thinking of the old days Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:28 am

Come back then Smile
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: ./sigh thinking of the old days   ./sigh thinking of the old days Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 am

Tempting but i do not have the time right now mate, summer is coming and i have found my soulmate in life so...very busy! Wink

Besides i sold everything i owned at some point ingame!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ./sigh thinking of the old days   ./sigh thinking of the old days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

./sigh thinking of the old days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: