The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Party items...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Party items... Empty
PostSubject: Party items...   Party items... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:17 am

There have been many questions concerning the mission in Tortuga where ye have to collect certain strange items which will give ye a mask as reward! It has come to my attention that this mission can not be completed as 'o yet since the items themselves are nowhere to be found! This friday there should be some information as to when or why they are missing, it is very likely that in the next patch they will be added to the game so it will be possible to all dress up like fools...
Back to top Go down
Kitty Luckshot
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Party items... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party items...   Party items... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:34 pm

http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showpost.php?p=165493&postcount=1
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Party items... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party items...   Party items... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:12 pm

Oh come on, they look sharp Cool

Party items... Party_ye_hearties
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Party items... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party items...   Party items... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:40 am

I stand corrected it looks great hehe! pirat
Back to top Go down
Kitty Luckshot
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Party items... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party items...   Party items... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:45 am

Still waiting to get my bundle. Hopefully people will still be interested in trading when I get it.
Back to top Go down

Party items... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party items...   Party items... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 11:30 am

I got mine yesterday but it's kind've a disappointment because it isn't an actual like.. tailoring item. It's an item that goes in one of your general equipment slots..

:/
Back to top Go down
Kitty Luckshot
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Party items... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party items...   Party items... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:18 pm

I actually like that a little better since you can change it w/o having to visit a tailor shop. But it then also eats an inv. slot. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Party items... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party items...   Party items... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party items...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: General Discussion :: General Discussions :: General PotBS-
Jump to: