The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay "night"

Go down 
+4
The Black Sword
Balgar Romelvitch
Mendez
Owl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:59 am

It has come to my attention that there is a need for a certain event in which those that wish it can play their role or better put: roleplay!

Now i am not bein' entirely unselfishly here since i feel that i myself am annoy for afford better roleplay *ahum* or something!

A sort 'o time and/or location could be established at some point so i am open to suggestions here...
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 12:25 pm

I suggest Torgua, it is central on the map (and most of you probably have a ship parked there anyways, its a good idea for turning in flags and stuff). The local tavern is pretty nice, standing around outside it as well (near the volcano).

Time and day - I would take a friday or saturday, from 5 to 8pm EST, that way everybody will be able to attend (doing stuff on weekdays is usually a problem because its either too early for the north americans or too late for the europeans).
Back to top Go down

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:00 pm

I'd personally rather avoid Tortuga. If we're going to have a roleplay night, it should be somewhere that everyone can get to without fear of being slaughtered on the way. That'd totally kill the mood, I think.

I think we should go to one of the other nation's ports and give them a little bit of IC trouble, and maybe provoke some cross-faction roleplaying. I was scouting for one of these the other day and I found I have a serious fondness for both Point-a-Pitre and Port Royal, as well as Grenville.

Just my vote though. =)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:43 am

I agree with both Maeve as well as Mendez but indeed we should find a place that isn't too troublesome to get to! We should not even be confined to one place in particular since i believe that there are so many places or "spots" that all have their own appeal!

As far as roleplayin' with others is concerned i could not agree more, perhaps not all the time but i believe it will make things a lot more interesting!
I have been doin' that myself for some time now and have visited Grenville on some occasions since it is there where my old society frequently hangs out, as well as Daveys and Balgar's...

The weekends sound great to me but i am open to any suggestion, as long as it works for most 'o us!
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 pm

I personally hate Tortuga, it is so hard to navigate for me it's insane, that and at low levels getting there is a pain in the butt.
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:50 am

I too think Tortuga is a pain and alway's near a red (Damn Brits)!
I would like a more secluded area from red circle's and would not be opposed to utilizing another nation! Maybe we could catch some defectors to join our great society!
Back to top Go down
Kitty Luckshot
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 26

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:11 am

Santa Clara would be good then. It's not far from the horn of Cuba, and has a great layout being built into the cliffs. I don't think it's ever been red this map cycle.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 4:54 am

Kitty Luckshot wrote:
Santa Clara

Very nice location! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 3:37 pm

Kitty Luckshot wrote:
Santa Clara would be good then. It's not far from the horn of Cuba, and has a great layout being built into the cliffs. I don't think it's ever been red this map cycle.

I love that city, never remember its name though so that's why I didn't suggest it, this gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 8:20 am

I love Tortuga. but i'd have to agree that Santa Clara is probably a better choice for safety reasons.
Back to top Go down
Aguinara
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Aguinara

Number of posts : 20

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:30 am

Aye - its a wonderful city. It ma have ma vote, though it don't have alot of foot traffic from others. Maybe, because I stole all their lilacs?
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 9:42 am

Well it would seem we have our own little "shipwreck cove" as it were, all that remains now is an appropriate time for this gathering!

Oh and Aguinara do please stay away from the rum luv, it makes ye talk rather funny and i cannot understand a damn word ye are saying!
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 3:01 pm

Aye it should be on the weekend and at a time we can all attend! mainly 6-10 hour difference between Europe and the America's....... so maybe 10 PM EURO ~ 6 PM CST ER SOMETHING LIKE THAT!
Back to top Go down
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:09 pm

that'd be a good time for me. Saturday night?
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 7:44 am

I shall set sail fer Santa Clara later on without question! Very Happy

And to me it matters not what time we will hold this gathering since i rarely sleep anyways hehe...
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Blagg
Sailor
Sailor
Wyatt Blagg

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 9:45 am

I too shall be in attendence.
Back to top Go down
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:44 am

Checked out Santa Clara to find there was no tavern there.
I have found us an alternate location of La Isabela. There is a nice big tavern here, perfect for RP.
As discussed in society chat.. if you you are able to join us at 6pm EST (that's midnight for you Henk). Tonight, Saturday March 8.
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:55 am

I will try to be there! It is me son's birthday today 03/08/08 he be One yr old so it's his first! I will be at a party at 3:30-4:00 so I may be late for our gathering but will be on none the less Tonite! hahaaaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:03 pm

awww happy birthday to the little pirate!
enjoy the party, hope ta see ya afterwards
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:58 pm

The Black Sword wrote:
I will try to be there! It is me son's birthday today 03/08/08 he be One yr old so it's his first! I will be at a party at 3:30-4:00 so I may be late for our gathering but will be on none the less Tonite! hahaaaaaaaa!

Happy birthday Very Happy

I will be there too, and don't worry, I'm sure we will be hanging out for a bit for people stopping by a little later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay "night" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay "night"   Roleplay "night" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay "night"
Page 1 of 1