The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Formal Invitation

Go down 
+2
Owl
Mendez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

A Formal Invitation Empty
PostSubject: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:02 pm

*A messenger shows up and hands you a sealed and fancy looking envelope, informing you that this invite would be sent out to all of the Brotherhood*

A lovely breeze is waving by,
above our ships only open sky.
Holding hands together, being free,
our love shall last to eternity.

We happily want to band together,
in good or bad, to brave the weather.
A special day and place we are heading,
and you as well, being invited to our wedding!

Alejandro Mendez and Lily la Salle
request the honor of your presence
as they exchange vows of matrimony
saturday, march 15, 7 o'clock (eastern) in the evening
at Cat Island

Reception to follow at the Up and Up Alehouse,.
Proper attire and please leave your weapons on your ships
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:41 pm

*A dark skinned man nerviously looks around to catch a glimpse 'o capitan Mendez, before he spots him in the tavern hammering a note to a wall in fact several of them!*

"Capn' i come to you on behalf 'o me masa, i mean captain to hand you this letter!"

Dear captain Mendez,

I regret that i shall not be able to hand ye this letter in person for that would be my prefered ways but duties keep me from doin' so at present!

I shall be honored to be present at said ceremony and even moreso by handing you yer lovely bride who has been a dear friend to me for some time now!

It therefore gives me grand pleasure to not only do that but to formally marry you right here right now, here on this deck! Well comin' saturday actually, do forgive me too much wine and most lovely company tending to me "sore" spots after bein' most viciously sank once again!

If duty does not interfere i shall be there to wed ye both and grand me most sincere blessings if the good Lord be willing but in case i may not make it, which does sound somewhat dramatic i am sure that master Dubhlainn shall accept the before mentioned task willingly!

Your servant and friend always,

Henk
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Tonight we were witness to something rarely seen in these waters, the joining 'o two dear friends whom i hold both very dear to me!

It was grand to say the least and those that attended were clearly moved by the fine words spoken by captain Lefevre who lead the ceremony as well as the young couple exchanging their vows...

A Formal Invitation 586
Me remembering the special occasion and having to travel all the way back from Mexico...
A Formal Invitation 588
Left to right: Edward Hawk, Davey Dubhlainn, Leo-Paul Lefevre, Henk Owl and the lovely couple the lady Lily la Salle and young master Mendez...
A Formal Invitation 594
Celebrating the extraordinary event...
Back to top Go down
Chantilly Angevin
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Chantilly Angevin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:24 pm

That's very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:23 am

*Slaps his forehead as his cabin boy brings him the letter*

You dolt, this doesn't say the 18th, this says the 15th, unless you can put me back in time this is too late! Get out of here before I decide you're more use as chum then as a worker!

(ugh, I totally read the date wrong and missed this, SO sorry I didn't make it, hope you guys had fun anyway!)
Back to top Go down
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:48 am

my thanks to those that could make it, was great fun. we need to have more parties!
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:19 am

Lily La Salle wrote:
my thanks to those that could make it, was great fun. we need to have more parties!

Yes, thanks to all who attended, it was a very special moment for us. We really do need to hold regular parties !
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:20 am

Could not agree more with all the above, we all seem to be very much annoy for afford better and more parties! Very Happy

Dressing up was fun as well, i distinctly remember spending quit some time on picking a rather extravagant outfit for said ceremony which was great "foreplay" if i may say so... Razz

Oh and lest i forget here are some formal and a few informal blessings that were sent to me on behalf 'o the newly weds!

Cogratualations...
Back to top Go down
Matora
Sailor
Sailor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:03 am

I regret that I was unable to attend. Looks to have been a wonderful gathering and congratulations to the newly weds!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Formal Invitation   A Formal Invitation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Formal Invitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: The Brotherhood :: The Tortuga Times-
Jump to: