The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spanish Faction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miravey
Scoundrel
Scoundrel
Miravey

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Spanish Faction Empty
PostSubject: Spanish Faction   Spanish Faction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:41 pm

This post is aimed at Kitty as I heard she trades in the Spanish AH. I am curious how did you get your faction to the point where you could trade with them. I have been trying to do the Spanish junk dealer missions. I also try and do Hijos but they out gun me at the moment.

How would you suggest I get Spanish Trade Faction?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/miranda_vey
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Spanish Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Faction   Spanish Faction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:56 pm

We should all stop attackin' Spanish trade and if ye wants, group with others so we shall outgun them hehe!
Back to top Go down
Kitty Luckshot
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Spanish Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Faction   Spanish Faction Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:58 pm

Heya, I've been slacking on my play time, OS grinding was driving me mad.

Basically, I killed a LOT of Hijos, and a few of the junk dealer missions. But the biggest help was the mission chain in St. Rose's Bay that gives an item that adds 200 to all your trade faction standings.

The missions start with Sylvia, and end with a job for Maxwell, that gives Maxwell's Letter. It's a mid-20s level mission, IIRC.
Back to top Go down
Antonin Crowe
Pirate
Pirate
Antonin Crowe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Spanish Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Faction   Spanish Faction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 2:13 am

This is good and welcome information Kitty, I thank you for this tip. Also, I haven't spent any time in national ports but maybe I should start visiting them. I understand we may have things to do there as well...

I must say though, that I disagree with you my friend Owl. It is one thing for us to not prey on the shipping of one nation especially when that nation (dutch) is the only one which we, as pirates, begin the game with enough faction to trade with. But I think if we start putting a ban on raiding any other shipping we may as well become freetraders. Personally I will sink any and all spanish I come across. They were the first nation to flip one of our ports and I have come afoul of spanish gank squads more than once. There will be no mercy from Antonin Crowe.

Last edited by Antonin Crowe on Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/revmisery
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Spanish Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Faction   Spanish Faction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:03 am

There will be no mercy from Antonin Crowe.[/quote]

Nor shall there be any from me.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Spanish Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Faction   Spanish Faction Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:56 pm

Then give no quarter says i... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spanish Faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spanish Faction   Spanish Faction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spanish Faction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: General Discussion :: General Discussions-
Jump to: