The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harrassing Owl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chantilly Angevin
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Chantilly Angevin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Harrassing Owl Empty
PostSubject: Harrassing Owl   Harrassing Owl Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:20 pm

Hi Henk! *waves* Hi to you too, Teh Black Sword, or whatever you call yourself these days!

Yes, Henk said I could troll your forum. You'll have to forgive my frog-ness. I'm formerly from the same French guild as Henk, but it appears both of us had a different direction to take.

Anyway, a little bird told me that my officer Marinus and Henk have an honorable duel upcoming... that should be most interesting. I'm looking forward to it. *gets some popcorn*
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Harrassing Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassing Owl   Harrassing Owl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:18 am

Dear Chantilly these clothes don't flatter you at all it should be a dress or nothing, and i happen to have no dress in my cabin! Wink
Back to top Go down
Chantilly Angevin
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Chantilly Angevin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Harrassing Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassing Owl   Harrassing Owl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:11 am

Owl wrote:
Dear Chantilly these clothes don't flatter you at all it should be a dress or nothing, and i happen to have no dress in my cabin! Wink

Goodness, is that how one speaks to a French woman these days? Surely you jest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Harrassing Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassing Owl   Harrassing Owl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:31 am

Chantilly Angevin wrote:
Goodness, is that how one speaks to a French woman these days?

I am most serious milady!

But rest assured i am ever the gentleman as you may remember so nothing to fear from moi! Wink

Ah yes the urge 'o that old git Marchand, for some reason the man wants to sink me or so i've heard?! What can i say i feel no need to fire upon those whom i consider friends or even aquintances so that leaves us and especially him in some predicament so say the least!

Still truth 'o the matter be that i already spoke with monsieur du Montfort and he shall be present at said or desired duel to my great relief!

Marinus shall have his little hunting party and he may even take potshots at my beloved Revenge for i have every faith in her abilities as well as sturdiness! All that has to be arranged are the terms 'o said gathering but with the aid 'o Emilé i have no fear whatsoever that that will present any further problems...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harrassing Owl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassing Owl   Harrassing Owl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harrassing Owl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: