The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*

Go down 
+8
Hawk
Mendez
Allissa
Chantilly Angevin
Matora
Lily La Salle
Aguinara
Owl
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Empty
PostSubject: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:55 am

It is with pain in my heart that i must inform those that are dear to me that i shall be leaving!

Cicumstances force me to do so as it were as i am not capable to attend any hunting parties nor any other gatherings with the people i have come to know as well as respect and see as real life friends!

Some 'o you already know of what i speak so the above could be seen as yet another dramatic flair 'o your beloved captain hehe!

I have been thrown back in time as 'o today, and eventhough i do love my good share of history this is not one of those moments! I am without juice or better said power and all that courtesy of my ex wife for not paying crap during our marriage which ended almost two and a half years ago. It is amazing how long it can take for a certain situation to be resolved for i fear i am still far from it. Rest assured i shall return to the Bahama's but unfortunately that has been taken away from me right now, and for someone who thrives while spending time with others online this does not rest well with me!

I am not at home right now so i shall watch the forums as there is not much else i can do right now but be brave and await the outcome of this predicament.

Gents keep your swords polished and the wine stocked, and ladies keep your beds warm for i shall return! Sad
Back to top Go down
Aguinara
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Aguinara

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:48 am

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Good luck. =)
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:13 am

Well to be honest the game was in fact a little more to me as some of you know, a most welcome break from many ghosts of the past as well as great therapy! It amazes me how some people can really make life very hard for others, to me that is just cruel...
Back to top Go down
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:14 am

Hope you get it all worked out soon Henk. and dont worry we will all be here when you get back to us Smile
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:15 am

I sincerely hope so! Sad
Back to top Go down
Aguinara
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Aguinara

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:30 am

Owl wrote:
Well to be honest the game was in fact a little more to me as some of you know, a most welcome break from many ghosts of the past as well as great therapy! It amazes me how some people can really make life very hard for others, to me that is just cruel...

It sounds like you need a hug. =) <hugs>
Back to top Go down
Matora
Sailor
Sailor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 8:55 am

Such a shame. Hope everything gets sorted out soon and you can return.
Back to top Go down
Chantilly Angevin
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Chantilly Angevin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:17 am

*hugs* Never catch a break, do ya Henk...
Back to top Go down
Allissa
Pirate
Pirate
Allissa

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:28 am

Ye will be greatly mised by all I am sure. We will patiently await ye return and stock up on the rum and wine for the welcome home ceramony for it shall be great!!!

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 12:23 pm

Yeah you will be missed Henk. Take your time to put things in order and don't worry, we will be here waiting for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Hawk

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:02 pm

I hope it works out well for you, and that you be back soon.
Take care mate.
Back to top Go down
Jimar Dupont
Pirate
Pirate
Jimar Dupont

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:15 pm

I ain' worried none. I done seen da marks an' signs in da bones. Agwe's fury couldn't keep da Big Boss Capitan away, no. Hahaha!

I be keepin a goat warm' for da splayin' on choor return, huh? *grin*

(No really... I consulted a magic 8-ball. Not worried the least am I!)
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Stay safe in life Captain, may the sun be at your back and your journies be fun.

(Hope to see ya back soon man, good luck in life.)
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:47 am

Aye! I bid the well in your circumstances! may the road rise to meet ye may the sun alway's shine upon ye may the rain fall softly upon ye fields and untill we meet again may god hold ye in the palm of his hand!

Good luck and god's speed to ye!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:08 pm

Thanks to all that have given me their wishes as well as support, for this will take a long time i fear and i do miss you all! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Antonin Crowe
Pirate
Pirate
Antonin Crowe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:37 am

My apologies for my absence the last few days. I suffered another costly outright ganking and that always just puts me off gaming for a few days. This is the reason for my lack of responses as of late. I understand and know your situation all too well friend Owl, you have my empathy and sympathy as well as my support and faith that you will persevere. The Burning Sea will be a little less friendly and a little more lonely without you. We will have to plan something special for your return.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/revmisery
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:54 am

My dear friend master Crowe your words as well as those from others are in fact what helped me a lot these past weeks! I cannot even begin to express what that means to me really!

I have contacted the energy company today and tried to reason with them, without actually threatening to keelhaul them and it would seem that they were listening in a way! I have come to an agreement, which will cost me but at least they will restore power as soon as time permits. In fact this was the only way for that lawyer told me that eventhough the fault was not my own a judge would most likely rule in favour of my ex wife!

There goes perhaps the last small bit 'o trust i may have had in the justice system!

If all goes well i should be able to bring light to my now dark 'n cold home somewhere in the next week or so...
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Hawk

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:45 pm

Glad to hear it mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*   Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respectfully takin' my leave... *Bows*
Page 1 of 1