The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free passage...

Go down 
+3
Jimar Dupont
Balgar Romelvitch
Owl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:09 pm

*A formal letter is being presented to all members 'o The Brotherhood as well as a select few others!*

March 17th The year 'o our Lord 1720

Dear friends,

I write this small letter in hopes to clarify a few things that have been haunting my thoughts as 'o late, and to offer some insight in certain decissions i need to make!

We are doing very well at present and that is something i am very proud 'o and we are all to thank for that. We have had some changes lately but still we are becoming more well known with each day that passes as many are and already have noticed us! Still we need more time to further our own efforts as well as those that require our aid as well as insight in certain matters i will not go into at present!

What i wanted to state in fact i shall now try to make known so bear with me if ye please. It is my intention to offer those that bear us no ill will a chance to form some sort of agreement or how i like to put it: accord!

This can mean a great many things but one comes to mind most immediately trade! Further official agreements or less official should anyone wish it can also be drawn up so i am in fact open to many offers as well as idears on a variety of matters...

Furthermore i wish to express the fact that there are certain individuals that i wish to grant safe passage at all times unless they are part 'o a raiding party or flotilla.

-Solyne Diana, a rare creature that has showered me with gifts, a truly noble soul (French)

-Chantilly Angevin, who has been a long time 'n most dear friend 'o mine (French)

-Cathern Flowers a dear lady that has shown great restraint 'n wisdom i our dealings (French)

-Aimee Naveaux a friend for some time with a rather dangerous Irish temperament (French)

Last edited by Owl on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:49 pm

*reads the letter silently before grinning*

Good ol' Hink, always the gentleman I guess. Well, if it means more bodies to trade with I can't say no.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Balgar Romelvitch wrote:
Good ol' Hink, always the gentleman I guess.

You guessed correctly brother!

*Puts away the silver inlaid pistol after watchin' the cosac leave the cabin!*
Back to top Go down
Jimar Dupont
Pirate
Pirate
Jimar Dupont

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:31 pm

*walks in and reads slowly, mouthing the words... he points at the first name with a confused look*

"Didn' we kill 'er? I be sure she be sunken. Boss mon..."

*notices the silver inlaid pistol*

"... Irie. Irie choo da Boss den, huh! Musta been som'un else, ya? Don' kill. Choo got it!"

*shrugs and walks out grumbling*
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:40 am

*Walks in with a drunken stagger* *Peers over the note and recalls a few of the name's* "Where's me friggen rum, he grumbles"

"I thinks me friend has a way with the women ah?" *looks around and notices no one here to hear him*

"Musta been the rum?" *Hicups* "where's me damn RUM!" "hehe" *chucling at his current state of being*

"aye! I be need'n me hammock to rock me to sleep" *Saunders off*
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:06 pm

*Sighs as the last drunkard leaves, and falls asleep in a drunken slumber 'imself dreaming 'o well thats none of yer bussiness*

I want all to reply to this statement if ye please, and no this be no request!

Last edited by Owl on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chantilly Angevin
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Chantilly Angevin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Now for what am I owed this particular honor, I wonder... *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:07 pm

Friendship dear Chantilly, nothing less...
Back to top Go down
Allissa
Pirate
Pirate
Allissa

Registration date : 2008-03-07

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:54 am

As ye wish Capn' Henk will be done
Back to top Go down
Antonin Crowe
Pirate
Pirate
Antonin Crowe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:20 am

Ye demand a reply and ye shall have one Captain Owl. Although, I fear it may not be the reply ye wish to hear...

Let me start by saying that a friend of yours is likely a friend of mine and your simple request of nonaggression should not be seen as too much to ask. But, I have yet again suffered considerable losses at the hands of national navies. Friendship is friendship but business is business. I would ask to see some personal benefit to this arrangement before I find myself honourbound. The national navies and privateers have no problem with sinking my ships and stealing my legitimately produced cargos and the national merchants have no problem abusing and taking advantage of our poor economy. I have to ask will the associated societies of these french lasses be abstaining from attacks on us?
I'm not intending to be difficult my friend, and I'm not saying I won't agree to this, I'm just asking for more details.

*retires for the evening wondering if this plan wasn't concocted by Owl's small head as opposed to the big one*
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/revmisery
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:05 am

Aye, I too would like to know if this is a truce with another society er just these fine lasses? What would we gain from this agreement? *Grins* I would like the trade agreement to move forward....... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:40 am

Antonin Crowe wrote:
*retires for the evening wondering if this plan wasn't concocted by Owl's small head as opposed to the big one*

*After reading the above Henk burst out in a laugh that resulted in a long cough*

Details i have not but rest assured the parties involved know 'o what i speak! The above mentioned ladies all posses a certain sence of honor, some even more than others but rest assured ye may have at them should they be part 'o a group! What i wanted to say was, and i refer to an incident that occured some time ago is that whenever ye find any 'o these ladies traversing red waters alone they should be left alone!

Should they travel in a group they are 'o course fair game as they will attack as well, so this "arrangement" of mine is really not that hard to grasp i would say for they are not likely to attack any 'o us when sailing a cargo vessel now would they?!

So there ye have it, this "agreement" from my part has nothing to do with any navy nor society, as some may or may not know Solyne is part 'o one of my most hated adversaries well at least that damnable society 'o hers is! They should be gutted and left to bleed on their cursed decks for all i care but just not her for reasons that are my own and none other!

*Starts to polish his cutlass with an uneasy glare*
Back to top Go down
Chantilly Angevin
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs
Chantilly Angevin

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:53 am

As has been said, business and friendship (pleasure?) are of course separate things... and while I am personally not a fan of ganking, what happens in the red zone is at one's own risk. Personally, I will not fire on a Brotherhood ship alone - there is no honor in that - but I will not be restricting my society (Compagnie des Iles Occidentales) from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:42 am

Chantilly Angevin wrote:
pleasure?

You have my attention now dear lady hehe!

On a serious side note fair enough, that is exactly what i mean as well. There is no honor in attacking ships when they are outnumbered so any vessel that sails alone i shall let pass when i am in a group that is! Those that i meet one on one shall receive no quarter however i may be persuaded otherwise...

Let us fight with honor, respect and all the above in mind!
Back to top Go down
Jimar Dupont
Pirate
Pirate
Jimar Dupont

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:24 pm

*glares curiously for a bit*

"So.... choo be sayin'.... don kill dose dat be easy to kill... Or bettah still,... dose dat be worth killin' 'cause dey be all 'lone an' defenseless huh? So only be killin' dem who can be killin' us back...."
*ponders a moment looking quit confused*
"Now.... dat don' make no sense.... But choo da Boss mon...."

((I'd like to point out I'm usually anti-ganking... but I roleplay my character so that someone who runs away like a little girl he has a greater chance of being let go... someone who thinks I (we) won't kill him because it would be considered "dishonorable" and goes about his buisness as if Jimar (and friends) was not there would be in for some hurtin'! But, meh, I'm lvl 21, so my opinion means little, hehe! I like Owl so I'll be nice as far as playing my character allows. 'Course, if I get ganked I think I'd be more inclined to allowing "accidents" to occur, hehe. Cheers!))
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:47 pm

In fact i merely meant to state that the above mentioned are to be left alone when encountered alone as it were! *Sigh*

If you and your illustrious or somesuch comrades do catch a lone vessel captained by someone other than the above mentioned ladies do so by any means just make sure the fight is at least fair! If they offer to surrender let them do so and do not take votes amongst yerselves about it!

Also provide them with a change to fight back, i have lost too much already after being attacked by six enemies 'o supriour level to allow something like that to happen to anyone for i know how it feels!

Still i will not resort to the same tactics that so many societies are using since day one, that is not how i would like to be remembered or the Brotherhood for that matter!

And rest assured this is in fact a democracy as it was in the days 'o old so every man 'n woman does have a say in many affairs, and that does mean all and none excluded!
Back to top Go down
Jimar Dupont
Pirate
Pirate
Jimar Dupont

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:00 pm

*smiles alightly, shrugs and turns*

"Pretty words ain' gonna turn a cannon.... choo da Boss doh, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Jimar Dupont
Pirate
Pirate
Jimar Dupont

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Ok.... I be sunk by Aimee.... sorry Big Boss mon.... deal be off for dis 'ere capitan. Free splayin' on me part.

((Adendum: I was alone fighting NPCs in Havana, so I understand I'm a fair target.... but I was outnumbered 3 to 1 by lvl 44+'s and offe3red complete surrender to Aimee who denied it and kissed me before sinking my low lvl ass. Was I asking for it? Probably as I didn't know PCs could join an NPC battle within 1 minute of initiation (being kinda noobish to the game). Will I hesitate sinking her in the same position? Nope... not one second, both IC and OOC. *grin*))

Last edited by Jimar Dupont on Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:04 pm

Jimar Dupont wrote:
I be sunk by Aimee

WHOT?!

She did what ye say, was she alone? Ah by the powers may Master Samedi guide your hand when ye drive that knife in *ahum* ye get me meaning, no quarter says i... Evil or Very Mad

If they attack me family they shall die, as they should!

In fact all 'o those cowardice damnable Flat Earth dung shall receive no merci at all times, kill 'em all!!!
Back to top Go down
Jimar Dupont
Pirate
Pirate
Jimar Dupont

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:19 pm

Now dat be me capitan I done signed on fahr!!!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:27 pm

Aye kill 'em all says i, sent a clear message that we bow nomore to men only to the Lord!

Just remember that both Solyne as well as Chantilly shall honor this agreement so do not attack or harres them in any way!
Back to top Go down
Jimar Dupont
Pirate
Pirate
Jimar Dupont

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Or... least 'til dey sink me too....
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 pm

In a group they have no choice but alone they will not!
Back to top Go down
Jimar Dupont
Pirate
Pirate
Jimar Dupont

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:42 pm

An' if den I be in a group o' da scurvey sort, den I guess I can't be held 'sponsible fahr me me killin' eithah, huh? Choor righ' mon capiatn. Choo can no control da flow o' da currents, huh? Jus' gotta go wid em.... 'sides... accidents done gonna happen ya? Hahaha!

(I'm not really bitter about being ganked... just laughing my ass off that after the bold statement of not killing a character, I get ganked by her and her friends. A certain irony to be sure.)
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:08 am

*chuckles softly*

I'll still take it easy on the members of the Highland, old memories and all, but as the locals say, if I get the chance 'may The Baron take their souls'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free passage... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free passage...   Free passage... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free passage...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: The Brotherhood :: The Tortuga Times-
Jump to: