The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a few Thoughts!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Just a few Thoughts! Empty
PostSubject: Just a few Thoughts!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:26 am

I have put this together and would like some input from the rest of ye as to what you would like to see er what not on this site so don't be shy just drop yur idea's in this box and lets see where it go's. i may not be the quickest to respond but i will check in daily mostly er so.......

So have at ye!
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

PostSubject: Name of a good spot!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 6:30 am

I would like to set-up another section so that we may add our personal story lines and such in there.......
So i be hoping yur idea's as to what to name it will be........
A cool secluded tavern in one of the ports?
The Tortuga......Tribune....Times....Ticker.......ya get the idea! pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a few Thoughts!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 1:06 pm

I thnk a place to post our bios is a great Idea.

I also think we could split the forums up into say Econ, com, Social, Bio, and off topic.
Course a clever name for each would be nice...just not feelin' to clever today
Back to top Go down
Kitty Luckshot
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Just a few Thoughts!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 2:44 pm

If you could narrow the banner image a bit, it'd be great. I'm on a 1280 wide monitor, and don't like to have it full screen to use the forum. I've got the image adblocked right now, to get a normal forum width.

My subfourm suggestion list:

General PotBS
Economy
PvE/PvP
Ships & Fittings
<witty name> - In character
Off-topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a few Thoughts!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 3:32 pm

I was going to request the same thing as Kitty, actually. Our forum is huuuge.
If you want, I can make a new banner.
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Just a few Thoughts!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Everything said by Kitty, with the inclusion of a seperate Bio forum and Open RP forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a few Thoughts!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:37 am

And we need actual roleplay events! Though I suppose those would just come with a tavern or something, but still. Actual nights planned to go parading through a French settlement in walk-mode and throwing insults appeals to me.
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

PostSubject: Banner   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 10:28 am

I am currently working on it! Though if someone has an image or work on a banner I will be happy to use it! I am by no means selfish so if ye wants to add and do some work i will be more than happy! I will be changing thins from time to time and testing new material!

So with that said! I have a cinema display! It is not huge to me! My fault, I just forgot that my display is larger than most! I use alot of graphic software like AutoCad and the like.......So sorry for the inconvienence...... I will make changes......

Again help will be appreciated! Thanx all!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Just a few Thoughts!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 9:38 pm

I agree Maeve and that happens rarely as ye know, that parade thingy is something i have been thinkin' meself actually!

I wonder though is part 'o this forum locked so others cannot see it? That would be wise or else everyone can review all we write...
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

PostSubject: Aye Loked   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:21 am

yest there are parts i can lock and only allow certain user's in......
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Just a few Thoughts!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:38 pm

Good we should have a secretive part where we can discuss all aspects that are not for others to see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few Thoughts!   Just a few Thoughts! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a few Thoughts!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: