The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A challenge received...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

A challenge received... Empty
PostSubject: A challenge received...   A challenge received... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:43 am

*Finally after another wine filled night Henk finishes the formal letter that had been lying on the table for some time now*

March 19th, 1720

Dear friends,

Some time ago it came to my attention that a former friend had the desire to sink me! This came as an unpleasant surprise to me for i still look favorable upon those i said goodbye to so long ago. Still after giving this much thought i decided to accept this silly challenge at my humble person and i shall participate in said duel!

Details are still unknown for my current predicament prevents me to partake in anything at present as many already know!

Marinus Marchand has enlisted the aid 'o one i hold in the highest esteem seighneur Emilé du Montfort so i am confident that said duel will take place after carefull consideration and after agreement of both parties involved! I have thought hard and long as to who should or would accompany me as my lieutenant and have come to a conclusion as 'o yesterday, call it a moment of clarity if ye will!

Let it be known that i considered many of my own flock and all make more than ideal candidates i trust my very life to should that time come! But it is not now for i have asked another dear friend to be my aide and to ensure that said duel will take place under carefully agreed terms in which honor will be upheld!

I have formaly requested Solyne Diana to be my lieutenant as well as aide on that faithfull day to ensure my well being as well as set the terms together with monsieur du Montfort!

It is with both joy as well as honor to inform ye all that she respectfully agreed to be present and act as my confidance...

Signed,

Henk
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

A challenge received... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A challenge received...   A challenge received... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:30 am

April 4th, 1720

Some days ago i deceided to contact the one apointed by me to be my aide in said duel and informed her that i would no longer desire to partake in it for reasons that are my own alone! With reluctance she accepted to bring my word to all parties involved and inform them 'o my decision at present.

I have no desire to exchange fire with those i called friends at some point in time...

Henk
Back to top Go down

A challenge received...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: The Brotherhood :: The Tortuga Times-
Jump to: