The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When it Rains...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:11 am

Well, I need RAM it seems, my comp has this nasty habbit of decding "Ok, I'm done" and rebooting whenever the devil it feels like it. This isn't an every day type thing, but it does happen. That said, I'll TRY not to be out of the game, but if I randomly vanish, chances are I'm growling at my CPU and/or cursing the spirits of tech.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:43 am

I understand mate and trust me my experience when i first started in closed beta was one 'o mixed feelings as well. After i finally did get a RAM upgrade the whole experience changed for the better and it all ran pretty smooth from there on!

Should you or anyone be disconnected in any ways and not be able to get back in do not despair for we will understand, and there is always our hideout the forum were we can leave a message or a short explanation should that easy ones mind...
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 10:59 am

Owl wrote:
I understand mate and trust me my experience when i first started in closed beta was one 'o mixed feelings as well. After i finally did get a RAM upgrade the whole experience changed for the better and it all ran pretty smooth from there on!

Should you or anyone be disconnected in any ways and not be able to get back in do not despair for we will understand, and there is always our hideout the forum were we can leave a message or a short explanation should that easy ones mind...

Yea, if the worst case happens and I poof mid-hunting-party or something I'll drop a line here too.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Good idear and i would also like to stress that whenever something like that happens any 'o us near should provide protection as long as your sjip aimlesly floats around, i know i would...
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:12 pm

Owl wrote:
Good idear and i would also like to stress that whenever something like that happens any 'o us near should provide protection as long as your sjip aimlesly floats around, i know i would...

Oh I'm in luck in this case, it seems in my MMO games I literally just vanish right when I reboot, so I may not wind up floating dead for a while.
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 4:23 pm

Well, I should be dropping in this week to actually *gasp* PLAY! See ya all on the high seas!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:18 pm

Aye laddy yer seat is still awaitin' your return... Wink
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:10 am

Don't ya love it when you say you are gonna come back, then your real life goes "HAHA you wish" and dumps piles and piles of stuff on you? Yea that's what happened, I WILL be in game THIS week though!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Hopefully mate but don't worry we will always be there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When it Rains... Empty
PostSubject: Re: When it Rains...   When it Rains... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When it Rains...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: