The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canceled acct

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty Luckshot
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Canceled acct Empty
PostSubject: Canceled acct   Canceled acct Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Acct. canceled, last day is Friday.

It's been fun, but I really kinda lost interest in the last couple of weeks. Plus, it's turning out that the $15/mo. really does matter at this point.

I'll keep up on the patch notes and hopefully be able to jump back in in a few months.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Canceled acct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canceled acct   Canceled acct Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 8:32 pm

I shall miss you dear friend for your help has always been much appreciated and yer insights unparalelled! Crying or Very sad

Rest assured that our doors shall always be open to you and i pray that you shall return someday...
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Canceled acct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canceled acct   Canceled acct Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:01 am

Aww it was just getting busy with port battles and you could really help! Well ye have already in so many way's and we thank ye for dat! I wish ye the best and a speedy return lass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Canceled acct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canceled acct   Canceled acct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canceled acct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: General Discussion :: General Discussions-
Jump to: