The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Court...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

The Court... Empty
PostSubject: The Court...   The Court... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:29 am

A few days ago i had the grand idear to add some distinct "features" to those that are in fact The Brotherhood's Court, as in the actual leadership eventhough that very word causes shivers up me spine!

This is merely to make a small distiction between our most reveered captains and those that will always endevour to either lead or council to the best 'o our abilities!

As 'o this day the leadership of the Brotherhood shall wear an orange sash as to show this very distiction! Davey Dubhlainn, Edward Hawk and my humble self now wear an orange sash.

A similar idear would be desired for Society Agents but i have not come up with something yet eventhough a sash would be a distinct and good idear as well! Perhaps a bright blue however yellow does perhaps seem more appropriate?

I would like to hear form our society agents if this is a good idear, since i always have and shall value your input...

Last edited by Owl on Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

The Court... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court...   The Court... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:56 am

Well Balgar already has his lucky red sash so I vote red!

Actually, I think saying all of them are ok, and giving us a choice would be best, just in case something winds up clashing. Though I do love the idea of our leaders wearing a special color to show that they lead us.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

The Court... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court...   The Court... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 12:17 pm

Balgar Romelvitch wrote:
Though I do love the idea of our leaders wearing a special color to show that they lead us.

Well we do hope to lead by example that much is certain, however i do not see myself as such since i would like to stress once more that we in fact honor the traditions 'o old that being the first and true democracy in the world at that time!

A pirate ship was in fact the very first democracy and that is a tradition i would like to uphold, we all have an equal say in all matters and that is what i envisioned when The Brotherhood became a reality!

Let me state that i am extremely proud 'o what we have achieved thus far, and i am honored to call each and everyone of you a true friend both in the West Indies as well as out!

I just received word a mere hour ago that Allissa has chosen the colour yellow, i agree!

Leaders: orange sash
Society Agents: yellow sash
Back to top Go down
Antonin Crowe
Pirate
Pirate
Antonin Crowe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

The Court... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court...   The Court... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:02 am

I have been wearing a red sash since beta. It is the only piece of clothing that has not changed as I've leveled. I will continue to do so regardless of what you all decide and even if I'm ever promoted... just so you know...

A democracy, while led by a majority, also protects the individual from the majority.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/revmisery
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83

The Court... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court...   The Court... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:33 am

Well Said Cap'n Crowe and I respect yur wishes.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

The Court... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court...   The Court... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:27 am

As do i master Crowe as ye may very well know!

By the way its orange and yellow, for leaders and agents...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Court... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court...   The Court... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: