The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computerless

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyatt Blagg
Sailor
Sailor
Wyatt Blagg

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Computerless Empty
PostSubject: Computerless   Computerless Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:20 am

I lost the motherboard on my computer. Will be a month before it is repaired and I get it back. Just wanted to let ye all know I am still alive. I keep up with whats going on through the forums. I have a question though. If I let my account die while my computer is being repaired, can I just re-activate it and have my same character, ranking, etc. when I can play agin?
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Computerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computerless   Computerless Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:25 am

Rest assured ye will always have a place among us even if ye would be away an entire year laddy!

On the question concerning the account i have no clue, if i were you i would simply not cancel it and take the loss 'o that month but honestly i have no idear how that sort of thing works!

Sorry to hear that ye will be away awhile but rest assured when ye come back we'll have a drinking party! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Computerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computerless   Computerless Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:02 am

You might want to transfer you character(s) over as well before they get deleted or anything. You don't have to be in game to do so (see here or check other threads in our general section).
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Blagg
Sailor
Sailor
Wyatt Blagg

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-24

Computerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computerless   Computerless Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:55 am

Yeah, I just saw this this morning. I will transfer today. I will try and catch up with all of you when I am back up and running again, hopefully in another week or so.
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Computerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computerless   Computerless Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:45 am

Thats great to hear Smile Take care out there and see you back in the Caribbean soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computerless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computerless   Computerless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computerless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: