The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pact offer...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Pact offer... Empty
PostSubject: Pact offer...   Pact offer... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:01 pm

It has come to my attention that we are offered a non agression pact by none other than the Seawolfs! Can't say i have ever met them but they seem to be a rather friendly lot.

They have agreed to not harras any vessel flying The Brotherhood "colours" should we encounter them in contested waters! Now i cannot promise them the same without consulting with my fellow captains so there it is!

*Throws a smudgy document on the table, sealed with the seal 'o King George*

In case this has tickled yer fancy, or rather spiked your interest do read up on said offer, and no i had nothing to do with this! It was proposed actually after a captain had read the marriage announcement about the wedding not too long ago.

Document...

I for one shall hold up my end 'o the bargain and will do the honorable thing after this most kind gesture by Captain Krist!
Back to top Go down
Antonin Crowe
Pirate
Pirate
Antonin Crowe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Pact offer... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pact offer...   Pact offer... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:28 am

A weeks worth of non-aggression?
That I can agree to.
'Specially when in honour of a special occasion. I'm hoping our Irish and Scottish Brothers can set aside their hate for a week as well.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/revmisery

Pact offer...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: The Brotherhood :: The Tortuga Times-
Jump to: