The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to the guid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:16 am

To all guild mates, namely to the leaders.

I would like to offer this to the clan. The actions and words taken by myself were not my own actions. Last week, my Girlfriends grandfather passed away at age 90. Sence lastweek, laster Wednesday, I have been out of town wtih her and her family in Mississippi at this services. I did not get back home till late last night. Now, checking the forums and my game, I have seen all this that has happaned.

Now, First I could not think of how this happaned, but, this morning, I found out! When I was out of town, I left my older sister and her family to house sit for me. Her 13 year old is a wiz with PC! Thank god I do not do my banking on Line!! The Little prick had hacked my home PC and all my passwords. It is the last time I ask her to do anything in which that little brat has to come along!!

Again to the guild, I am sorry for what over the last week has happaned. I would like to find a way to make it up to you all, if that is atall possiable?

RLGates
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-21

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:47 am

I am deeply wishing you my sympathy for your loss. And thank you for the explanation that does say alot. Hope you enjoy your experience with us and look forward to sailing with the real you! hehe.
Back to top Go down

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:58 am

No, thank you Cpt!

Also, on a side note, I have taken the time to go to the bonny forum and post a simler post here to Cpt Hooch. The only bad thing is, my sisters kid has still cost me a lot ingame money! Guess I cant roll the game back and get it back. On the up side, the little sh*t did help level my toon up as I can see. Right now, I am at my work and am unable to let everyone know how sorry I am for this in person, but, I will be online this evening and ready to help anyone and work on reganing this groups respect.

Now the hard part begins, going in to every site I go to and changing my passwords.....there is a few days worth of work.

Do they stil let you keel hual somone? I wonder...........
Back to top Go down
Jaynus Roe
Sailor
Sailor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-07

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:35 am

The character (whether it was you or not during this time, I don't know) received some assistance from all of us too, after the last kill from Hooch. I know I contributed some gold and a lexington brig deed, so you should be on your way to getting back on your feet.

Also, I am a senior security consultant in RL; let me know if you need any further help if you suspect any actual real financial lose from him tinkering around.
Back to top Go down

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:45 am

thanks, but, like I said, I dont do ANY banking on my PC. Call me old fasion, but, I would rather go in person to the bank and cash a check and pay my bills by snailmail! But, once I get home and give my home PC a good work over, and I may have a buddy of mine from high school come over and also take a look, I will know if any other damage out side of the gaming world was done. My buddy should be able to find anything, hell, he was in charge of nukes on US subs!! So, I guess he knows his sh*t.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:48 am

My sincere condolances, i had no idear!

That sounds extremely serious what you say, i am not sure what i would have done but trust me it would not be pleasant! I have done as you requested and have removed that shamefull thread!

Last edited by Owl on Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Red Kelly
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-29

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Aye sorry to hear it too.
If ye need further help starting anew, so to speak, just shout. Mi casa su casa, or however its spelled.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Hawk

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-22

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 12:40 pm

sorry to hear that mate!
But great to hear that it wasn't you who wrote it.
Take care
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:04 pm

Hawk wrote:
But great to hear that it wasn't you who wrote it

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

to the guid Empty
PostSubject: Re: to the guid   to the guid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to the guid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bloodfire Brotherhood :: General Discussion :: General Discussions-