The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vodoun Quest Line

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Vodoun Quest Line Empty
PostSubject: Vodoun Quest Line   Vodoun Quest Line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:55 am

I've found a line leading to Vodoun/the Supernatural content. You have to be level 45 or higher to start those quests. If you want to discover this by yourself, stop reading now pirat

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Vodoun Quest Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodoun Quest Line   Vodoun Quest Line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:48 pm

Ok this has been bugging me for a WHILE, what ARE 'Vodun Skills'? I really wanna have Balgar get deep into the Caribbian mythos and such but wanna know how 'supernatural' to make his transformations.
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Vodoun Quest Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodoun Quest Line   Vodoun Quest Line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:01 pm

I agree with Balgar, i am most interested in the "supernatural" as well but would like to know if this quest line offers the different skills or just the darker ones?!
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Vodoun Quest Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodoun Quest Line   Vodoun Quest Line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:15 pm

I am at 2 quests now giving me 2 new melee specials, will post what they are called and what they are for once I got them.

I didn't see anything "supernatural" yet but some ghostly shimmering chains, every npc looked normal so far. I have altough been running into black cloaked and masked cultists lately, and some Predator looking thing as well. I will post some (spoilered) pictures once I run into anything scarier.

Last edited by Mendez on Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Vodoun Quest Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodoun Quest Line   Vodoun Quest Line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Intersting, that's actually what I was hoping for, Avcombat skills rather then magic boat skills.
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Vodoun Quest Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodoun Quest Line   Vodoun Quest Line Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Here are the skills I got so far, the 4th is the one I will get for finishing the next quest. It seems I would have to go to Somerset now Wink
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Vodoun Quest Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodoun Quest Line   Vodoun Quest Line Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:10 pm

sounds pretty cool. doubt i will be getting to the level to actually be doing the quests though. just cant seem to get into it lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vodoun Quest Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodoun Quest Line   Vodoun Quest Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vodoun Quest Line
Page 1 of 1