The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server transfer, where are we going?

Go down 
+11
Owl
Red Kelly
Antonin Crowe
William Mattheson
Chantilly Angevin
Leo-Paul Lefevre
Balgar Romelvitch
Allissa
Mendez
Lily La Salle
Jaynus Roe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matora
Sailor
Sailor

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:32 am

I wasn't around much to begin with and RL has increasing demands during the warm weather months so I cancelled my account as of last night. Good luck to y'all.
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:01 pm

So...what is the Brotherhood's status as of now?
Back to top Go down
Red Kelly
Scurvy Dawgs
Scurvy Dawgs

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:05 pm

I am sorry to hear some are leaving, and some are annoyed. But I do hope people will keep in touch. If nothing else, then on this board if the brotherhood does not persist which I do hope it does. Though I fear to say, right now it seems a bit bleak.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Hawk

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:53 pm

WTF! I have no idea of anyting at the moment! where to? Damn!
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:26 am

Well I appologize fer the Hastey move but feared that our Society would disolve fer good if we had not regrouped efforts to secure space on Rackham! Please try to keep the Brotherhood together! We Have started "The Bonny Brotherhood" on Rackham and wish ye all to join us their!

Thanks and sorry fer the inconveinece......Damn FLS!
Back to top Go down
Owl
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Owl

Number of posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:10 am

Mendez wrote:
I'm pissed about the way this has been handled so far. I usually don't rant and try to make fair comments, so this is supposed to be honest critisism:

To your above post, Henk, I would have expected you to try keeping the society together, not something like that, thats all I will say to it.

Well if you want blame it on me, i mean there is already so much real life crap coming my way so i guess it's ok to lay the blame on me and add some more worries for me!
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:41 am

Owl wrote:
Mendez wrote:
I'm pissed about the way this has been handled so far. I usually don't rant and try to make fair comments, so this is supposed to be honest critisism:

To your above post, Henk, I would have expected you to try keeping the society together, not something like that, thats all I will say to it.

Well if you want blame it on me, i mean there is already so much real life crap coming my way so i guess it's ok to lay the blame on me and add some more worries for me!

I don't blame you for anything, most of us seem to have made it over to Rackham and the Brotherhood will continue there, so what the hell should I blame you for ?
My above comment was (like I wrote there already) honest criticism and not firing blame or rant at anybody including yourself.

Again, no blame on you, all I wanted to remark was that your post wasn't really helpful being one of our leaders.
Back to top Go down
Jimar Dupont
Pirate
Pirate
Jimar Dupont

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:07 pm

(())
So... I disappear for not even a week and Bonny is dissolving?!?!? Grrrr. Jimar's just going to have to splay the entirety of FLS. I guess I'll transfer when I next log in (which will still be a few days as I have a ton of papers and exams as the school year closes.)

Sorry to see you go Henk, and everyone else leaving (I lost track of who is, may or is not).

I myself am 90% sure I will keep playing I think. See yall on Rackham!
Back to top Go down
The Black Sword
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
The Black Sword

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:02 am

Aye The Bonny Brotherhood is alive! We have moved to Rackham too ensure a Pirate hold on the Spanish Main!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server transfer, where are we going?   Server transfer, where are we going? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server transfer, where are we going?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2