The Bloodfire Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bloodfire Brotherhood

The Bloodfire Brotherhood on the Rack a Society within The Pirates of the Burning Sea

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Brotherhood moves to Rackham

Go down 
+3
Lily La Salle
Hawk
Mendez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-02-26

The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Empty
PostSubject: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Since people in here were asking, here the information I just got in game:

Original message sent by [Davey Dubhlainn]:
Since the FLS Team is consolidating the Server's we have decided to move to the Rackem Server! There are many whom are going with us so please come along!

So I guess the Brotherhood will move over to Rackham, see you there mis amigos.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Hawk

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:57 pm

On me way there to then.
Back to top Go down
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:43 pm

on Rackham.. in search of everyone else
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:45 pm

And everybody offline Suspect
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:46 pm

According to the forums they're discussing not locking Bonny after all....
Back to top Go down
Balgar Romelvitch
Scoundrel
Scoundrel

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:29 pm

From FLS

Quote :
Ok, here's the deal...

We don't want to split the community on Bonny among a bunch of different servers, and you've made it clear that you don't want that either. If you have a character on Bonny, you will be able to transfer to Antigua no matter what. If server transfer caps end up being put in place on Antigua they will not apply to people coming from Bonny. Bonny players are welcome to move somewhere other than Antigua if you like, but I encourage you to move to Antigua if you don't have a strong preference for one of the other servers.

At the same time, a somewhat similar situation exists for EU players on Bellamy, Bonnet, and Hornigold so we are offering the same thing there. Any players on Bonnet, Bellamy, or Hornigold can transfer their characters to Roberts regardless of server transfer caps. A more official sounding announcement of this will be posted soon in English, French, and German. I was hoping to get the the translations ready before talking about this, but they are still going through that process and people are transferring already.

I hope that this will help relieve some of the pain of this process. In case you already transferred from one of these servers and would like to go to Antigua or Roberts now, we are going to give you a second transfer credit for those characters. Those should appear within the hour.

Thanks for your patience,

Joe
Back to top Go down
Lily La Salle
Pirate
Pirate
Lily La Salle

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:54 pm

No, they are saying that they are not going to put a cap on how many people from Bonny can move to Antigua like there was suppose to be. That they will allow as many people from Bonny to move to Antigua as wish to. Antigua was not an option for me, so i chose Rackham
Back to top Go down
Mendez
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord
Mendez

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:55 pm

What my wife says *grins* And since most of us already moved to Rackham, its too late anyways.
Back to top Go down
Allissa
Pirate
Pirate
Allissa

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:47 pm

Jack found me and asked me to post he is on Rackham but cant remeber his login and pw to post here his name had to be changed it is Jack Skelling. So there ye be mateys Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo-Paul Lefevre
Pirate Lord "Boss Mon"
Pirate Lord

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:10 am

Ladies, 'n' Laddys,
I have moved to Rackham before it's capped. It's the least populated of the 4 servers available. I hope to see as many of you there as I can! Best wishes and fair winds to you all!
Your faithful friend and Captain,
Leo-Paul Lefevre
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Blagg
Sailor
Sailor
Wyatt Blagg

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 5:11 am

Hello all, I have moved to Rackham as well, although I am still computerless at the moment. Hope to be back up and running in about a week. I'll be lookin fer ya Leo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood moves to Rackham   The Brotherhood moves to Rackham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood moves to Rackham
Page 1 of 1